Deciding to Sell
Selecting an Agent
Preparing to Sell
Accepting an Offer
The Escrow Process
Close of Escrow
Why Choose The Fogal Group?
It can feel like the details are endless when you’re selling a property. It is our job to streamline the process for you, ensuring everything iscompleted as quickly and efficiently as possible. When you work with The Fogal Group, you can be sure that you will have our knowledge, expertise and negotiating skills at work for you to arrive at the best market prices and terms. We will keep you up-to-date on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and conditions of competing properties. With us, you will know exactly how to price and when to sell your property.
Top Producing Team
• Member of KW Luxury International
• Over 23 Years of Experience
• Gets Top Prices
• Your Neighborhood Specialists
• 5-Star Client Communication
• Experienced in Negotiating
• Commitment to Communication
• Staging Services
• Market Stats/Odds of Selling
• Vendor Services
• Marketing Updates on Sale
• Weekly In Escrow Updates
• Concierge Service to Assist With Your Sale
• Keller Williams International (Global Real Estate Powerhouse)
• ProxioPro – Global Marketing
• Luxury – KW Luxury International
• Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
• Zillow, Realtor.com & Trulia
• Large Online Presence
• Newsletter Sent to Top Agents
• Provide Market Comparables (If You Are Refinancing)
• Area Information
• Home Upgrades/Vendor Referrals
• Annual Shredding Event
• Annual Electronics Recycling Event
• Newsletter (Sign Up For Updates)
Exceptional Marketing & Photography
• Professional Photography & Video
• Aerial / Drone Photography & Video
• Twilight Photography
• Mailed Postcards
• Property Flyers
Large Social Media Presence
• Paid Advertising
Reasons To Hire a Real Estate Professional
• Industry Experience – We’re well versed in the housing market and know the ins and outs of the entire process for both buyers and sellers.
• Expert Insights – We simply and effectively explain today’s market conditions and what they mean for you.
• Pricing and Market Value – We help you understand today’s real estate values when setting the price of a listing or making an offer to purchase a home.
• Contracts and Fine Print – We help with all disclosures and documents necessary in today’s heavily regulated environment.
• Negotiation Experience – We act as a buffer in negotiations with all parties throughout the entire transaction.
• Latest Technology – We know how to use the latest tools to make the process (and your life) easier.